Fields of application and industries
- Agriculture, Land use & Forestry
- Landscape planning and land use
- Nature conservation & Biodiversity
- Flora & Fauna
- Climate & Energy
- Geology & Mining
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Water resources & water quality
- Cultural heritage & Tourism
- Socio-economic services
- Housing & Employment
- Business mapping
- Feasibility studies
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment
- Development of measures and implementation plans (ESMP, RAP, ESAP)
- Monitoring and controlling of rehabilitation activities
- Sustainable development
- Landscape planning
- GIS, Remote sensing & Mapping Services
- Risk assessment and Disaster Management
- Sustainable marine & coastal management, mangrove conservation
Business Mapping Software
Our Business Mapping Software offers a simple and fast solution to visualize all your business data on interactive maps.
Whether you are looking for field duty control, area management or a check on sales figures, our software offers an uncomplicated, quick and cost-effective solution to visualize all your business data on interactive maps.
Who would not want to be able to visualize the distribution of their customers on a map with the help of just a few clicks or find out which product sells best in which region?
Business Mapping software provides a view on spatial distribution of your dealers and customers and how much revenue your company generates in different areas.
The Business Mapping software provides
- Planning and visualization of sales areas
- Representation of customers and dealers / suppliers on the map
- Spatial distribution of products
- Where do you generate your sales, where did you improve?
Digital Maps – Geodata
Digital maps and geodata are the raw material for geographic information systems. Globally operating companies are among the numerous manufacturers , as well as local suppliers such as BGIS (relief maps, thematic maps, …).
Extensive geodata collections are also produced by public authorities, such as national surveying offices (topographical maps, administrative boundaries, …). The supply of geospatial data is strongly on the rise and the quality and the quantity of the data are constantly increasing as a result of new acquisition methods.
Statistical data / market data
The information society leads to an increasing complexity of data landscapes. In addition to the public data producers (official statistics, central reporting registers, …), there are a large number of private providers of market and location data.
We have the overview, thus we’ll find and provide you with the right data for your project!
- Demographic data
- Microcensus information
- Purchasing power
- Market research data
- Geocoded company and private addresses
BGIS is your software partner in the field of geographic information systems.
GIS, web mapping, navigation, routing, geodata infrastructures, geocoding and space-related issues.
We are certified sales partners for the ArcGIS product line of GIS world market leader ESRI Inc. and offer you turnkey solutions for geomarketing, spatial planning, environmental analysis, traffic planning, environemental protection and other areas.
We at BGIS have a long history of experience providing individual, customer-specific software solutions. We have numerous reference customers in business, government, education and non-profit organizations.